Thursday, June 25, 2009

WHAT'S IN YOUR CUPBOARDS?

WHAT'S IN YOUR CUPBOARDS? I would like to put out a challenge to all Mums out there to read your labels, and ask you to decide whether it is time for you to change to healthier, safer, products, and save yourself money in the meantime - even earning some extra money if you would like to do so?

Are you tired, run down, depressed, needing to lose weight, wanting your life to change but don't have the energy to make it happen? Read on . . .

In July last year, my sister asked me if I had ever read the labels on my cleaning products. I did so, and what I found shocked me. Poison warnings galore, and a list of ingredients I would be jailed for using on my dog. But here I was, cleaning the loo, floors, windows and surfaces, not to mention OUR CLOTHING, with toxic harmful products.

My baby had eczema, my husband psoriasis, and me - dry itchy skin and cracked hands . . . We were tired, run down, and lacking vital energy.

My sister then introduced me to a brand of personal and home products to try out . . . safer for my home, better for the environment, and MORE COST EFFECTIVE than any other brands on the market. No caustic ingredients, no phosphates, nothing that will kill our fish, wildlife, or our kids. No hydrochloric acid in the dishwasher liquid . . . nothing that threatens anyone or anything, including the Ph levels in our dishwasher.

The baby's eczema disappeared, never to return. My husbands psoriasis settled down so he was not constantly using his usual toxic chemical medicine prescription, and my skin calmed down also. The supplements helped me lose weight, regain my energy levels, and the baby to sleep through the night because my breast milk was better quality. I was also spending less time and LESS MONEY in the supermarket - because there are three aisles that I no longer walk down - particularly the cleaning aisle. No need to, because I have superb products delivered directly to my door every month.

I introduced other people to the products, friends, family, seeing similar health results for them.

As a result, I earned a modest commission, enough to pay for all my home products, including skin care and cosmetics, bath and shower products, and health supplements and sports products.

My family is healthier physically, and also financially. So are my friends. It has been a joy to see my friends start to earn a little extra for themselves, while getting health benefits.

I am comfortable with every product we have in our house, knowing that the baby will never end up in hospital, or worse, because she has drunk any of the poisonous products available in the supermarkets.

My husband is happy, because we have a small (and growing) supplementary income coming in each month, taking the load off him to provide so much.

Do it NOW. Read your labels and make the switch to a healthier, safer, financially sensible brand.

Go to www.saferforyourhome.com or www.melaleuca.com/introduction for more information . . . your family will love you for it, and so will your bank manager!!!

If you have the courage, go to this link, and watch the video all the way through - especially when it talks about the personal care chemicals . . . it is absolutely horrific, and we need to ACT NOW to change it for our future generations!!!

http://www.ewg.org/node/26619/print


No comments:

Post a Comment